City of American Canyon BMR Program
Thank you for your interest in applying to the City of American Canyon’s BMR Homeownership opportunity at 36 Corvina Way. All applications and supporting documentation must be emailed to Sandy Mahoney by the application deadline of Monday, March 4th, 2019.
Below Market Rate Home in American Canyon
36 Corvina Way is set to be affordable to moderate-income (100% AMI) households and is priced at $307,655 (income limits will apply). Affordable is defined as a household spending no more than 35% of their income on housing costs. There will be recorded resale restrictions on the home in order to ensure 36 Corvina Way remains affordable for future generations.
If you are interested in this home or future BMR opportunities in the surrounding Bay Area, subscribe to Stay Connected to receive our E-Newsletter.
Features and Amenities
- Three bedroom & two and a half bathroom single-family home
- Updated kitchen
- Fresh interior and exterior paint
- Attached garage
- New carpet
- Households must be able to qualify for a 30-year, fixed rate mortgage.
- All households must earn below 100% of the Area Median Income.
- Applicants DO NOT have to be first time homebuyers.
- Please visit the City of American Canyon’s Community Development website for more information about their Down Payment Assistance Program.
Preference Point Criteria
Applicants can qualify for up to a maximum of 4 preference points based on the criteria below. All applicants will be grouped based on the number of preference points the household earns. Please note, all preference points must be verified in the Offer Packet.
- 4 Points: At least one adult household member is a Veteran of the US Military living and/or working in the City of American Canyon.
- 2 Points: At least one adult household member currently works or lives in the City of American Canyon.
- 1 Point: At least one adult household member currently works or lives in Napa County.
|Household Size||Income Limit at 100% AMI|
Learn more about the home
Download the Marketing Flyer.
The Application Process
Buying a home, especially in the Bay Area, is an emotional journey. And because of the scarcity of affordable homes for sale, the competition to buy an affordable home in today’s market can be tremendous. Hello Housing is here to help you through the process. Just like every homebuyer is unique, so is each home purchase. This 5-Step Guide will give you an idea of what to expect in the application process.
Hello Housing and the City of American Canyon do not discriminate against any persons on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, source of income, genetic information, medical condition, physical disability or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.
Lenders Familiar with the City’s BMR Program
A small number of lenders are willing and able to lend on Below Market Rate homes. The following lenders have successfully closed loans with other BMR program. Please be aware that lenders who have not worked with BMR programs may have difficulties closing the transaction.
Jodi Fischer, Senior Loan Officer
All California Mortgage, a Division of American Pacific Mortgage
17 E Sir Francis Drake Blvd. #200
Larkspur, CA 94939
ph: (415) 897-9103
Patricia Regan, Senior Mortgage Loan Originator
775 Baywood Dr. #308
Petaluma, CA 94954
ph: (707) 508-8473
Sherrie Clark, Sr Loan Officer – Team Lead
2010 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 400
San Ramon, CA 94583
ph: (707) 480-8655
Sean Fitzgerald, Community Outreach Relationship Manager
First Republic Bank
111 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph: (415) 296-5775