Program Manager Position
- Provide active management of portfolios of Below Market Rate (BMR) homes and Down Payment Assistance (DPA) loans for multiple cities which includes marketing affordable homes, calculating affordable prices; evaluating applicants for eligibility; and helping aspiring homebuyers and existing homeowners navigate complicated programs;
- Fall in love with HomeKeeper, a Salesforce platform, as their workflow and data management tool;
- Present educational workshops to aspiring homeowners and existing BMR homeowners about the program requirements and process;
- Share homeownership opportunities as they arise with Hello Housing’s interest list (via Stay Connected);
- Ensure Hello Housing’s website content for portfolio cities is current, clear and informative;
- Respond to City requests for information;
- Track billable activities as provided for in BMR contracts with cities;
- Work with Program Director to renew contracts, making changes to scope or pricing as needed;
- Support Program Director in Inclusionary Sales campaigns (selling brand new affordable homes on behalf of market-rate developers); and
- Represent Hello Housing at housing-related events and trainings.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hello Housing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hello Housing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Hello Housing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Dental, vision and medical benefits for employee and family
- 403b retirement account with company contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave days
- Opportunities for job advancement
- Undergraduate college degree required
- Work experience in a real-estate related field (e.g. title company, lending, paralegal, real estate development, nonprofit housing) required
- Superior writing skills and attention to detail required.
- Three years experience in a professional work environment preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license required.
- Proficiency in Spanish or Mandarin a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to satisfactorily pass a background screening and fingerprinting clearance.
- 1242 Market Street, San Francisco
- One block from Civic Center BART
This is a non-exempt, full-time position. Interested in applying? Please complete our online application and upload your resume & cover letter.