Existing Homes For Sale
Adeline Place: 3801 San Pablo Avenue #308
List price: $341,000
AMI: Median-income (100%)
Household size: 2 person minimum and 5 people maximum
Realtor: Kerri Naslund, Keller Williams Oakland
BRE #: 01759031
Phone number: (510) 409-4966
Email address: email@example.com
How to Apply
You may review our BMR Ownership Steps to learn about how you can prepare to apply for available homes you are interested in purchasing.
- Eligible households may have at least 2 and no more than 5 household members to qualify for this home.
- All household members must be first-time homebuyers.
- Homebuyers must have sufficient creditworthiness to qualify for a first mortgage. Creditworthiness includes: a) not having filed bankruptcy in the last three years; and b) minimum FICO credit rating of 660 points.
- Households must have at least a 3% down payment.
- Households must be able to qualify for a 30-year, fixed rate mortgage.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or lawfully permitted for permanent residence.
- All households must earn below 100% of the Area Median Income.
Program Income Limits (2019)
|Income Limits by Percentage of
Area Median Income (AMI)
City of Emeryville’s Homebuyer Program
Homebuyers who previously benefited from the City of Emeryville’s Below-Market Rate (BMR) Homebuyer program pass along the opportunity to the next owner when they sell their home. This ensures that there will be affordable housing available for future generations of Emeryville residents. Bookmark this page or sign up here to learn about BMR homes that may be for sale in the City of Emeryville and other opportunities.
A Below-Market-Rate (BMR) unit is a unit that is priced to be affordable to households that are moderate income or below. Moderate income is defined as an annual income of 120% or less of the AMI, and varies depending on the number of people in the household. AMI is adjusted every year. Usually, the BMR price is lower than the prices of other units in the same development that are being sold on the open market. Sometimes BMR units are priced for and restricted to households that are low income (80% or less of AMI) or median income (100% or less of AMI). BMR owners must occupy the unit as a primary residence.
To learn more about the City of Emeryville Homebuyer Program, please see the BMR Program Guidelines