Homes For Sale
Vue 46: 1001 46th St. #219
List price: $397,500
Offer Due Date: ONGOING
AMI: Median-income (120%)
Bedrooms: 1 (open concept)
Household size: 1 person minimum and 3 people maximum
Realtor: Eric Engberg, Realty One Group Elite
BRE #: 01416586
Phone number: (925) 354-7912 or (925) 354-0975
For more details, please visit the MLS Listing.
Program Income Limits (2020)
|Income Limits by Percentage of
Area Median Income (AMI)
City of Emeryville’s Homebuyer Program
Homebuyers who previously benefited from the City of Emeryville’s Below-Market Rate (BMR) Homebuyer program pass along the opportunity to the next owner when they sell their home. This ensures that there will be affordable housing available for future generations of Emeryville residents. Bookmark this page or sign up here to learn about BMR homes that may be for sale in the City of Emeryville and other opportunities.
A Below-Market-Rate (BMR) unit is a unit that is priced to be affordable to households that are moderate income or below. Moderate income is defined as an annual income of 120% or less of the AMI, and varies depending on the number of people in the household. AMI is adjusted every year. Usually, the BMR price is lower than the prices of other units in the same development that are being sold on the open market. Sometimes BMR units are priced for and restricted to households that are low income (80% or less of AMI) or median income (100% or less of AMI). BMR owners must occupy the unit as a primary residence.
To learn more about the City of Emeryville Homebuyer Program, please see the BMR Program Guidelines.
How to Apply
If you are interested in an existing BMR unit being sold by the owner, please read our BMR Ownership Steps to learn about how you can prepare to apply. After reviewing the BMR Ownership Steps and BMR Program Guidelines, please contact the sales office or listing agent to view the unit and make a purchase offer to buy the unit. If your offer is accepted by the seller, you will need to enter into a purchase agreement and your BMR Application will be reviewed at that time. BMR Applications will not be reviewed by Hello Housing prior to entering into contract to purchase the home.
- Eligible households must meet the household size requirement for the home.
- All household members must be first-time homebuyers.
- Homebuyers must have sufficient creditworthiness to qualify for a first mortgage. Creditworthiness includes: a) not having filed bankruptcy in the last three years; and b) minimum FICO credit rating of 660 points.
- Households must have at least a 3% down payment.
- Households must be able to qualify for a 30-year, fixed rate mortgage.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or lawfully permitted for permanent residence.
- All households must earn below the Area Median Income limit referenced in the listing.